Saturday, February 7, 2015

April 28, 2014

Hey i love you guys and I will e mail more tomorrow our time was cut short today. But tell the family that I love them and miss you guys!! Talk to you tomorrow!


On Mon, Apr 28, 2014 at 7:00 AM, Jeanni Pizza <jeanni@pizzapeople.net> wrote:
Hello! How was your week? Did you send out a large email to everyone last week? If you did I didn't get it. We had the missionaries for dinner tonight. One of our favorite missionaries is going home this week. We are sad to see him go but he is done. He is from Blackfoot. We are going to try and go to his homecoming to surprise him. When are your next transfers? It seems they should be soon. Can you believe on May 20th you will be out 6 months??? It is going by so fast. One of the sets of missionaries in our ward set a record last week and taught 32 lessons in one week. Laton went along and taught 17 of them with them. He has the first 2 lessons down! Do you remember Amanda Dieter from our store? She is going to take the discussions.
Things are going well here. Jaidyn is having lots of fun in her last month of kindergarten. I don't want her to grow up. She is getting so big and is such a joy. I love her cuddles! Meghan loves going to young women's and doing all her church stuff. She is excited to go to camp this year. I'm staying busy being the taxi and doing my callings. I love the gospel and am so thankful for it! We have been having scripture study every morning and night. I need to get better at my personal prayers. Some nights I fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow. I have a goal to be more prayerful. I love you and am thankful for the service you are doing! Love you 50 million!! Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment