Saturday, February 7, 2015

July 9, 2014

Hi this is Sister Taylor I am do sorry that we did not get to meet up at the trek camp . I drove my daughter up on Monday and stayed in Lander then helped yesterday but Kara was in pain after Rocky ridge so we are headed home today sometime I'm sure that you will meet all the others when you pick up Elder Jones box . Thank you for raising such a great young man .
The other day I almost ended up in Casper because I went the wrong way from the camp It is a beautiful place Wyoming . Have a great day . Sister Taylor
Sent from my iPhone

> On Jun 21, 2014, at 11:38 AM, Jeanni Jones <jeannij@att.net> wrote:
>
> Would you mind if I mailed a package for Logan to your house? He needs running shoes and it seems it takes forever for him to get his mail from the office.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Jun 21, 2014, at 11:18 AM, Kim Taylor <kimtsidenet@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>> Ours is the black lab and my mother in law has the yellow lab .
>> I just wanted you to know that you have raised jones right  my mother in law had them over for dinner the other night and she called me and was so impressed with your son because when all the other Elders got up after eating and walked away he stood up and helped wash dishes and even took out the trash . She is 80 and is not easily impressed but he left a great impact on her . Thank you  Kim
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>>> On Jun 21, 2014, at 11:12 AM, Jeanni Jones <jeannij@att.net> wrote:
>>>
>>> Love it! Elder Jones loves dogs!!
>>>
>>> Sent from my iPhone
>>>
>>>> On Jun 21, 2014, at 10:46 AM, Kim Taylor <kimtsidenet@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> We are in New Mexico at a regional soccer tournament but grandma is home and the Elders stopped by to see her . My mother in law sent this to me . Well can we say they like dogs? Or these are the only girls they can hug . Haha . Have a great day KimTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment